We Must be Positive Against Man U
There defense is probably the worse they have ever had I know ours is probably as bad but we must attack and must put away ours chances.

We are going to win.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Attaboy
positive thinking
Reply }}
I'm sure RC will have improved our tactical discipline another notch.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
Yet again, I take the burden of being right all of the time with grace...

Though Que Seri Seri was not complete rubbish against Leicester - but only because his first two clueless giveaways did not result in the goals that should have been scored, mind you - he needs to get splinters in his arse today.

Assuming health, the starting line-up needs to be:
Rico - Christie/Odoi/Mawson (or LeMarchard)/LeMarchand (or Bryan) - Chambers (HM)/Cairney (AM) - Sessegnon (LW)/Abou (RW) - Schürrle (F)/Mitro (S)

I have been waiting for weeks for any line-up that had Schürrle paired with Mitro up top.

I am sad to see KMac relegated to the bench, but he is just too slow to play that position - and Chambers (who knew?) appears to have turned himself into a younger, faster, KMac. Fine by me.
Reply }}
Play Kamara, he has no respect for big names and he'll bomb at them all game for fun.

Mitro and Schurrle up top sounds pretty promising with Cairney just behind and the aforementioned Kamara with Sess on the other wing.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(08-12-2018, 02:07 PM)nwgabbey Wrote: Yet again, I take the burden of being right all of the time with grace...

Though Que Seri Seri was not complete rubbish against Leicester - but only because his first two clueless giveaways did not result in the goals that should have been scored, mind you - he needs to get splinters in his arse today.

Assuming health, the starting line-up needs to be:
Rico - Christie/Odoi/Mawson (or LeMarchard)/LeMarchand (or Bryan) - Chambers (HM)/Cairney (AM) - Sessegnon (LW)/Abou (RW) - Schürrle (F)/Mitro (S)

I have been waiting for weeks for any line-up that had Schürrle paired with Mitro up top.

I am sad to see KMac relegated to the bench, but he is just too slow to play that position - and Chambers (who knew?) appears to have turned himself into a younger, faster, KMac. Fine by me.
Your taking liberties with your claims!!  Big Grin
Reply }}